Sunday, September 20, 2009

Looking Back at the Days of Summer

My Family at Play!



Only two more days of summer! As always, here in New England, summer disappears too fast. I was looking through some of the pictures we took this summer in New Hampshire and decided to share them with you so you can see the faces behind our Etsy shop. Here are some pictures of my daughter and granddaughters. My husband, son-in-law, and son avoided the camera. Of course, I was behind the camera and not in any pictures. This is what we do when we are not spinning yarn, crocheting, or working on our shop!






Font sizeStory Land in Glen, NH












The Mail Boat on Lake Winnipesaukee


SHARING!




THE WHITE MOUNTAINS

ENJOYING THE RIDE!


Fun at Lake Winnisquam



AT THE BEACH




DRYING OFF


ON THE RAFT



THE END OF A BUSY DAY

We are thankful for the blessings that we have each and every day. Each day is a gift from the Lord and we look forward to what He has planned for us!

Psalm 127:3 (King James Version)
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a GREAT time! I just LOVE N.H. this time of year. Thank you for your kind words. I continue to trust in Him.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...I don't know what happened there :)

    ReplyDelete